Copyright

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Diamonds are Forever

Four times a year I have the opportunity to submit my Portraits to be judged at the National Photographer of the Year Awards . Why enter the awards at all you might say !
I enter the Awards Programme every year to make sure that my Photography remains fresh and unique . I always push myself to go that extra mile at a portrait session to achieve the best images for my clients .
The recent Portraits submitted are as follows
Silver
Silver
Silver
Gold
Silver
Gold
Gold

Gold
Diamond
Diamond

I'm humbled and excited at the same time .
Diamond is the highest score in the competition and to receive 2 together is wonderful .
I have the most beautiful clients both Babies and Pets I'm sure you'll agree .
Congratulations to all the Proud Mums and Dads .

No comments:

Post a Comment