Copyright

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Baby Whisperer







My Newborn Portraits were very well received at the recent Judging of the Irish Professional Photographers Association National Photographic Awards . The 6 portraits Scored Silver and are all of Newborn Babies 10 days old or less . I love working with New babies , they are tiny for such a short time its wonderful to be able to capture a moment in time for their Parents to remember these precious days .
Many of my colleagues are calling me the baby whisperer as my baby portraits are so special .
We are looking for Newborn Models to be part of a project I am working on for details please contact the studio @ 056 7721012

2 comments:

  1. Maria. These are stunning! I'm almost tempted to have another just for the photos!! Thanks for last week with Sarah and other three! The older two told everyone about their pink cowboy hat photos! Sinead K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Sinead , they are a Joy to work with.

    ReplyDelete