Copyright

Tuesday, November 3, 2009







Welcome to Maria's World , the online Diary of Maria of Kilkenny portrait photographer based in Kilkenny City .
I am delighted to be posting fantastic news for our first official post . At the final Judging of the Irish Professional Photographers Association National Photographic Awards 2009 last night , my Portraits were awarded a total of 6 Gold and 14 Silver Awards . I am so proud of this achievement .

The Dog Portraits of the little Pug puppy Serocco, the Weimaraner and the Miniature Schnauzer Audrey all scored Gold , our Silvers for Dog Portraits of Pug's Fudge and Phoebe ,Yorkshire Terrier , and Little Chihuahua Jinglebell .
I am excited to achieve recognition for my Dog Portraits this week as I am working on a very special project a Dog Calendar in aid of local Dog charity Inistioge Puppy Rescue .



No comments:

Post a Comment